This is a general life cycle that happens when HAXcms "boots up". When web components are unpacking the contents of what to do it generally will work this way.
- page load, should it be no-js or a web component delivered, preflight
- haxcms-site-builder loads site.json, reads JSON Outline Schema and starts to bootstrap that into a theme, items, title, etc
- Appends a haxcms-editor-builder tag which checks for "context"
- Context is established based on global values for php, nodejs, beaker, etc
- Uses a login end point to check if there's a JWT in the user's local data
- When it finds a backend, it injects a tag to bridge that backend
- HAXeditor gets injected into the correct place in the theme which then all of that unpacks and does its thing