Make allows you to create things using the Gizmos that the editor knows about. Make typically will involve media pieces but could also just be a treatment to text you'd like to apply. Some examples of things you can make with the default editor settings:
- Wikipedia article - reference a wikipedia article and cite it just by entering the name of the article
- Provide a pop up for additional information about a word
- So that you can write things like e=mc^2
which is WAY more difficult then you'd ever expect.
- can be used to wire metadata into text elements in order to provide additional details for search engines
- Or hey, make a QR code, whatever you want. These are just some of the things that come out of the box
Using the make menu