By design we've got a very simple structure. The goal of HAXcms isn't to lock you into anything and so we've simplified our file structure over other solutions.
The key directories / files include:
- files - any files you've uploaded through the HAX interface
- pages - folders named by their content uri that have index.html in it, no structure other then what you created when hitting save
- site.json - JSON Outline Schema object that defines the pages in your site and their relationship to each other
- index.html - front page of the PWA that stitch it all together
- service-worker.js - makes it a PWA, no need to edi this
Screen grab of a microsite